Friday 12 January 2018

And here we go with The Danger Within

Yes! That's right! Logan has actually managed to publish something. It's not going to set the world on fire, or even make it smoulder slightly, but right now I don't care. Right now I'm just so happy that I've got a new bit of ponyfic out there in the big wide world (aka Fimfiction), and that it hasn't instantly attracted 109 downvotes and no likes at all. As I've said there, it will doubtless have its fair share of problems, but I hope it will at least give some of its readers a bit of enjoyment.

This is going to be a longer fic than is usual from me. Well, since I've only ever written one multi-chapter story (Where They Understand You) it doesn't take very much to do that. But The Danger Within will go on for quite some time. And yes, I know there are plenty of downsides to posting the first chapter of a fic before you've actually finished writing it. Tough. The way things were going, it was either do it this way or continue the dry spell for months more. I wasn't prepared to do that.

The Danger Within by Loganberry
Fancy Pants, Fluttershy and Rarity
Adventure; ongoing; started Jan 2018; Teen
A magical accident at a castle garden party leaves Fancy Pants, Rarity and Fluttershy apparently alone in the middle of... somewhere. But where, and how will they make it home?
Yes, it really does have that unoriginal a setup. Again, it was part of the price I had to pay to get myself writing anything again. After all, if I write nothing at all, the probability of ever coming up with something good is zero. As such, no regrets. Join me for... Adventure! With Ponies!

No comments:

Post a Comment