Thursday 2 November 2017

UK PonyCon 2017 report, part 5: Merch haul (ish)

Table holding things I got at UK PonyCon 2017
Relatively restrained on the Fluttershy front, I feel :P
Above is the more-or-less compulsory photo of the things I brought home from UK PonyCon 2017. That "ish" in the subject line is because two were actually presents before the event began, but I'm including those specific items here as I took them both to the convention. As usual, click it to enlarge. Going roughly across rows from the top left, you can see:
  • G1 Posey from Chrissytree – my very first G1 pony
  • Legend of Everfree DVD – a con exclusive for a full two days :P
  • The con book. Duh
  • 4DE Fluttershy plushie – a gift from Rorschfox
  • The con poster, designed by Sparkler
  • Applejack Hearth's Warming card from Limelight Press
  • Two original Fluttershy A6 pieces by StormBlaze
  • Derpy print by Dori-to
  • Mailmare Derpy postcard by PoneBooth
  • Fluttershy "Best Pony" badge, also by PoneBooth
  • The all-important con badge (with themed lanyard)
  • Supporter-tier enamel badge
  • Celestia "Best Princess" badge – PoneBooth again
  • Mystery Mini Scootaloo – a gift from Snowkitten
  • Fluttershy print – another one from Dori-to
  • Con T-shirt, designed by Sparkler
I'm not sure exactly how much this little lot cost me, but it wasn't especially out of line with what I've spent on merch at previous conventions. The only time I splashed out was for the pair of StormBlaze originals, but I didn't really have a choice with those. Not pictured: cider and muffins. :P

Next time: some final thoughts on my UK PonyCon 2017 experience

2 comments:

  1. Loganberry, you are over-alloted on your Fluttershy quota and have a woefully lack of Pinkie Pie. You are hereby under observation.

    Having something from Dori-to is seriously great, though. That guy draws some cute ponies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not recognise the notion of having too many Fluttershys. As for Pinkie... Sewpoke did have that amazing, huge Pinkie plushie for £500, but I regret to inform you that I decided being able to afford to eat for the next month was a higher priority.

      I could have spent more at Dori-to's stall. He's vended at the last two UKPCs, and in 2016 I picked up his "RUN CMC" poster. If he's there in 2018 (and if I am too) I may very well buy something else. :)

      Delete