Wednesday 11 October 2017

Well now, this is an interesting development

Cinema ticket to see the MLP Movie on 14/10
Yup – I'm going to see My Little Pony: The Movie early! :D After I said I didn't want to go on my own, OilyValves kindly offered to join me, so we'll be seeing the film at Showcase Cinema de Lux Leicester at lunchtime on Saturday. This showing is actually the only one of the three that day I can easily make, as the 10am one is just too early (given I need to travel for two hours to get to Leicester) and I need to be home later in the evening, so I'd be in too much of a rush if I waited for the 3pm screening.

And yes, I will still be going to the already announced movie meet in Worcester on the 28th. This is an extra. :)

If anyone else reading this will also be at the 12:30 Showcase Leicester showing, leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment