Saturday 22 August 2015

Less than 50 days to go until UK PonyCon!

It's now just seven weeks until UK PonyCon 2015 (theme: Space) gets underway in Leicester. As this will be the only convention of any kind I'll be attending this year, I'm very much looking forward to it. Attendance is looking quite healthy, I have enough friends going to not feel terrified by the prospect and I know the city reasonably well. On top of that, the larger con area this year should mean more, well, space!

Not a lot else to say at this point, other than that I'm a (very small-scale) con sponsor for the first time. My name will be emblazoned on the rosettes for Best Stall and, hilariously enough, Best Artwork (Adult). No, not that kind of adult. Young pony, this is not that kind of convention. It didn't cost much, was a nice way to show some support for the con and – let's face it – is the only way I'm ever going to be associated with an art contest winner! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment