Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Hearth's Warming to you all!

Festive Fluttershy 3 by tall-guy-2552
Festive Fluttershy 3 by tall-guy-2552. Dec 2013. CC by-nc-nd 3.0
Yes indeed, it's that time of the year again! It's really crept up on us this time around, but Fluttershy never misses an opportunity to be kind. I don't know what's in that tiny present she's giving to her songbird friends, but I'm sure it's something that they've always wanted. As for me: amazingly, Louder Yay has now been running for over a year. It's been fun, and a big thank you to everyone who's read any of my ramblings. I certainly hope to continue with this for some time to come. In the meantime, have a very Merry Christmas (or Hearth's Warming!) and I'll be back after the festivities are over. Yay!

2 comments:

  1. And thank you very much, and I hope you had a really nice Christmas, and so did all the staff at LY! ;) I wonder how that tiny gift was wrapped - it would take quite some skill to wrap something so tiny, but if anypony could do it, it'd be Ms Shy,

    ReplyDelete