Tuesday 12 September 2017

No Ponyfic Roundup tomorrow

Apologies for this. Pressure of Real Life has rendered it impossible, and for the first time in ages I've barely read any ponyfic in the past seven days. I certainly intend to get back to it next week, and there's no way I'm going to let PR's absence become a regular occurrence. In the meantime have a yay. Yay. I will be posting something tomorrow – it just won't be a Ponyfic Roundup.

Meanwhile, if you want some amusement, read Batbrony's excoriating review of "Hard to Say Anything". It's a shame the Canadian scheduling thing left me unable to do Text Review Roundup at that point in the season, as it's fabulously entertaining. "I shudder to think of what an episode would have to do to make me hate it more than I hated this one" is how it ends, but you need to read the whole piece to get the full flavour. I gave that episode two stars, but compared to Batbrony I was nominating it for an Oscar.

No comments:

Post a Comment