Tuesday 18 October 2016

With UK PonyCon coming up this weekend...

...there will be a few temporary changes on the Louder Yay front. Here's what to expect this week:

Tomorrow: Ponyfic Roundup 129
Thursday: Text Review Roundup for "Top Bolt"
Friday: Film review for Legend of Everfree

After that, things will go quiet here for a few days, as I certainly won't be updating the blog from the convention, and I won't be home until Monday afternoon. So, next week, there will not be a Ponyfic Roundup – I just won't have enough time to do it. Instead, at some point there'll be a report post about the con. Don't expect anything that special.

As for the finale: my review should appear at some point next week, but I'm not going to give a specific day. I hope also to get Text Review Roundup done, since that's considerably quicker to write than Ponyfic Roundup is. I doubt I'll have time for any Pony Music Library posts, but I'll decide that as I go along.

After next week, I intend to return to my usual schedule, though the absence of any new Friendship is Magic episodes may mean a little more variety in what gets posted here.

In the meantime, if anyone wants to keep in touch over con weekend, the best way is via Twitter; you can find me at @louderyay.

No comments:

Post a Comment