Monday 25 July 2016

Fanfic reading: The Unbearable Lightness of Bucking


I haven't uploaded a reading of one of my ponyfics since December, so it's time to rectify that. The Unbearable Lightness of Bucking was inspired by a throwaway JohnPerry comment about an "existentialist fruit story". And who better to link fruit and philosophy than Applejack and Twilight Sparkle? This is classed as [Comedy]/[Slice of Life], and the reading lasts just under 12 minutes. You'll note my... unusual approach to AJ's accent. Believe me, this way is a thousand times better than any "Southern drawl" voice I could ever do!

2 comments:

  1. Ha, west country Applejack. :) Makes sense for someone who's known for making good cider.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did actually try making her Australian at one point. The results were... unique. :P

    ReplyDelete