Sunday 8 June 2014

UK PonyCon tickets on sale!

I'm back from holiday, so it's time to do a little catching up. The big news this past week has been the release of tickets for this year's UK PonyCon! This year, the convention will be held over the weekend of 11-12 October at the Mercure "The Grand" Hotel in Leicester city centre, a great location that's easily accessible by road and rail. There's lots of information to be found on the con's site, linked above, and specific ticket info is here. However, for convenience, I'll give the basic prices now:

Saturday or Sunday: adult £15, child £7, family £38
Saturday and Sunday: adult £25, child £10, family £60

"Child" means age 5-12; over-12s need an adult ticket and under-5s go free. "Family" means two adults and two children, or one adult and four children.

Tickets will be available on the door, and the prices will be the same, but if you purchase in advance then you'll get faster entry. The ticket link I gave above will tell you more, as well as details of how to buy advance tickets online.

Those prices look good to me! I know it's a smaller event than BUCK, but the combination of the much lower ticket prices and also cheaper travel has pretty much made up my mind that this year, if I go to one con, UK PonyCon will be it.

2 comments:

  1. And booked, so I'll very likely see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks like it! =:) I think I'm about 80/20 in favour of going right now. It's really going to depend on some health issues.

      Delete