Sunday 14 July 2013

Six weeks to go!

Actually slightly under six weeks, but BUCK really is approaching now at a rate of knots. This is the first time I've really felt it was getting close, and there's a definite sense of excitement now. Some apprehension as well, given that this is something entirely new to me — I've never even been to PonyCon or MCM, let alone something on this scale. But the hotel has been booked, the trains have been planned, and six weeks from now I hope I'll be coming to the end of a thoroughly enjoyable weekend. Confound these ponies, they drive me to cons!

2 comments:

  1. Just as long as it isn't Pinkie that'll be driving you to the Con. I don't quite trust her train driving skills... :o

    Just six weeks though! It seemed like an eternity till BUCK 2013, when you first mentioned that you had claimed the ticket, and now it's under 2 months away. It'll be so great to hear how it all went! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Five and a bit weeks now. ;) As for Pinkie, I think she'll be otherwise engaged. Baking cupcakes. :P

      Delete