Tuesday 29 January 2013

You know those finale rumours? Well...

I'd better not say very much here, as the news constitutes a a huge spoiler for the season 3 finale – but as it's something I was already fairly sure would happen in some way, shape or form, I read it anyway. Entertainment Weekly has this quite long article about something that will without doubt cause a great deal of discussion within the fandom. Don't even hover on the link if you want to stay spoiler-free, as the URL gives a bit away. And yes, it's official: none other than Meghan McCarthy is quoted at some length talking about it. Right; that's all I'm saying for now!

2 comments:

  1. What did you think of it at this point? Can you remember?

    -Latecomer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately my thoughts will probably have been on the now-gone UK of Equestria forums. My very, very hazy memories (nearly four years after your comment, let alone the actual post!) are that I was a bit iffy about it but never remotely as angry as certain people. The Twilicorn Wars annoyed me far more than anything to do with Actual Twilicorn.

      Delete