Saturday 19 January 2013

Ponypic: Scootaloo's Quiz Time by Bloo-Ocean

Scootaloo's quiz time by Bloo-Ocean. CC by-nc-nd 3.0
Scootaloo's quiz time by Bloo-Ocean. CC by-nc-nd 3.0
I won't have much to talk about for a little while, since I've only just seen "Keep Calm and Flutter On" and the Bronies documentary is still being uploaded so I doubt I'll see it until tomorrow. (And that's if Scrnland's servers don't crash...) However, in the meantime, have a nice ponypic of the undisputed (by me, which is what matters around here) Best CMC. The heart-shaped cutout in the desk is a nice touch.

Suggestions for future ponypics are welcome, incidentally, but there are a couple of catches. First, they must (that's must) be either licensed under Creative Commons or already have permission from the artist to be used like this. "I bet X would let you use Y if you asked nicely" is no good; I need things I can use on the spur of the moment. Second, nothing above a PG rating, please! No exceptions.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'd have to agree that Scootaloo is Best CMC. I do like them all a lot, but Scootaloo is definitey my favourite too. And what a really nice piece of artwork too. It's good to see a different style of colouring too, compared to the usual MLP artwork that tends to turn up on DA. (Nothing at all wrong with that of course, but it's always good to see something like this style too!)

    Hmm, then I shall keep a lookout and see if any suitable pictures turn up. When I have a few minute spare, I like to wander around on Google Images looking for various random MLP pics, so I'm sure some suitable ones will turn up at some point. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was the different style (together with the CC licence, of course) that made me choose this one. And Scoots. Mustn't forget Scoots!

      Delete